Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Recall....


I might have to do a recall on my previous statement about 20% of relationships. So here's my new thought that has no "reading" behind it to back it up, although I'm sure that I could find some.

God has a plan, regardless. He's known since the beginning our paths. So yes if you are suppose to be in that 20% fantastic!! (even if maybe it was hard to get there, a very bumpy road) If you're part of the 63% who meets through a close network of friends fantastic! That's your road,and sometimes it might be just a bumpy! ** disclaimer, I am aware that my percentages don't add up, 2 different stats from 2 different places***

I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you find someone who you want to spend the rest of your days with, it doesn't matter how you met, period.

No comments:

Post a Comment